What is S3?
S3 is an object storage managed service that offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, security and performance.
S3 is a cloud base application, meaning you don’t have to worry about maintenance.
Every information you upload to S3 is replicated 3 times across the AWS availability zones .
S3 use cases:
All AWS services import and export data from S3 by design.
S3 antipattern use cases:
Using S3 as a local filesystem will cause performance problems.
Our S3 Blogs
- AWS S3 caching while working with Hive spark SQL and External table | LLAP
- How to export data from Google Big Query into AWS S3 + EMR hive or AWS Athena
- Load CSV from AWS S3 into AWS RDS Aurora
- Amazon S3 Announces Increased Request Rate Performance
- AWS S3 Security Introduction and Access management
- How to resolve s3fuse writing files as root?