What is a good Big Data Architecture?
A good data lake enables fast querying of data, in a positive ROI and low maintenance.
Basically, Faster Cheaper and simpler should be the motto for a good Architecture.
Our Architecture Blogs
- Big Data Architecture Best Practices
- 16 Tips to reduce costs on AWS SQL Athena
- DFP Data Transfer Files Use Case | Airflow and BigQuery 93% Cost Reduction
- Big Data Jargon | FAQ’s and everything you wanted to know and didn’t ask about Big Data …
- Recommendations for a new AWS account
- Access management in AWS SageMaker
- Questions and answers on AWS EMR Jupiter
- How to work with maximize resource allocation and Spark dynamic allocation [ AWS EMR Spark ]
- When should we use EMR and When should we use Redshift? EMR VS Redshift
- Flume VS Kafka , basic comparison
- AWS EMR and Hadoop Demystified – Comprehensive training program suggestion for Data Engineers in 200KM/h
Meetups which includes Architecture
- When was the last time you analyzed 10 trillion records?
- From Block storage to Object storage
- How to create your own SaaS
- Data Engineering Demystified
- Data Engineering Use Cases Demystified
- 200KM/h overview on Big Data in AWS | Part 1
- 200KM/h overview on Big Data in AWS | Part 2
- AWS Big Data in 200KM/h
- AWS Big Data Demystified – Part 2
- AWS Big Data Demystified – Part 3
- Walla’s Migration to AWS Cloud
- Automate all your EMR related activities