Post lecture remarks (thanks to:
Small correction to lecture #3, regarding the insert overwrite of partitions in spark, according to data bricks: there is overwrite per partition in spark https://www.slideshare.net/databricks/whats-new-in-upcoming-apache-spark-23 page 54, it is available in spark v2.3.
Need to learn more about AWS big data (demystified)?
- Contact me via linked in Omid Vahdaty
- website: https://amazon-aws-big-data-demystified.ninja/
- Join our meetup, FB group and youtube channel
- Join our meetup : https://www.meetup.com/AWS-Big-Data-Demystified/
- Join our facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/amazon.aws.big.data.demystified/
- subscribe to our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzeGqhZIWU-hIDczWa8GtgQ?view_as=subscriber
I put a lot of thoughts into these blogs, so I could share the information in a clear and useful way. If you have any comments, thoughts, questions, or you need someone to consult with, feel free to contact me: