AWS EMR Demystified - parts1-3
Lecturer: Omid Vahdaty, November 2022
Basically I will be teaching AWS EMR / Hadoop inside out and answer any questions you may have.
1. Introduction to AWS EMR (Hadoop managed service)
2. Introduction to AWS Networking and S3 and different types of Hadoop storage, and any required AWS jargon to handle this meeting.
3. Introduction to AWS Glue, Athena, and how it all connects.
4. Running your first PySpsark Job.
5. Challenges with transformation of data using AWS EMR.
6. Pros and cons of AWS EMR Architecture in your data lake.
I put a lot of thoughts into these blogs, so I could share the information in a clear and useful way.
If you have any comments, thoughts, questions, or you need someone to consult with,
feel free to contact me via LinkedIn – Omid Vahdaty: